What should I do? I’m thinking of selling my house to an investor / cash home buyer or should I hire a Real Estate Agent to sell it in Palm Beach? If you are looking to sell your house then probably you are weighing the pros and cons of various options available. While hiring a Real Estate Agent to sell it in Palm Beach can be a good option, but selling to an investor directly may be preferred depending on your circumstances. This blog is aimed for people just facing this dilemma or anyone who is looking to sell their house in Palm Beach, the surrounding areas or Florida in general.
Selling a house can be a complicated decision where you need to be smart enough to think through all the processes beforehand to save time and money.
Should I Be Selling My House to an Investor or Hire a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home?
Advantages and Disadvantages of hiring an agent for the purpose
- Agents have tons of experience in doing this so they know the processes involved.
- You don’t have to waste your energy on negotiating as the agent will do that on your behalf.
- The agent will guide you through the whole procedure step by step.
- You might get a really close price to your asking price for your house.
- You will have lots of bills when fixing your house.
- You’ll need to clean up your house and bring it to an immaculate condition.
- There is a long waiting time (months) while the agent shows your house to various potential buyers.
- This waiting period comes with a lot of expenses. You will be paying all the bills, taxes and insurances on your house this whole time.
- You will have to pay hefty commissions to the agent you have hired.
- Sometimes the price you get may not be close to your asking price.
Should I Hire a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home In Palm Beach Or Sell to an Investor?
Advantages and Disadvantages of selling directly to an Investor
- The investor would be experienced in this and would know the whole procedure.
- Investor gives you a straightforward price right away therefore there is no guesswork or gambling on the market.
- You don’t need to pay any bills to fix your house.
- There is no need to clean up your house.
- There aren’t any long waiting periods.
- No waiting periods means no taxes, bills or insurance expenses on you.
- You don’t need to pay any fees or commissions to the investor.
- Investors pay a lot less than the actual “market price” so you may not get a price even close to your asking price.
So which option is better for you?
Well it depends on you and your circumstances in which you want to sell your house:
- How quickly you want to sell your house?
- Are you ready to gamble and hope that you get the desired market price (but pay more bills) or know the exact price you’ll get and sell it to save any further expenses.
These two questions would help you make your choice between the two options discussed in this blog and make a wise choice.
So are you ready to sell your house soon?
If you have any further questions on the process or simply want to know how much we will offer for your property, simply gives us a call and we’ll help you out. We might give you a cash offer to buy your house at the spot or we might get you involved with a real estate agent that we work with. Just call us at 561-370-8335 or click below and fill out the short form so we may get back to you asap.